Monday, May 2, 2011

What did you say?

This past weekend was a little rough on mommy!  I have been sick in one way or another since Joe left.  No fun!  Just when I started feeling better and my ear-whatever was cleared up, I started having side effects from the medicine.  Go figure you get something to help one thing and it creates another.  I digress...

Today was one of those days when you REALLY don't want to get out of bed.  You know the one I'm talking about.  But when there is only one you have to :(

So I did and of course today is the day where you made that early appointment for an oil change.  Bummer can't cancel that.  So I drug myself up and got everyone ready and out the door.

After a very long and tiresome day I went to get Mak from MDO.  She loves school and is alway talkative when we leave.  Today she kept saying something very softly and I couldn't understand.  I kept asking her to "tell me again" and then it finally hit me...

"I'm Daddy's girl! I'm Daddy's girl!"

I'm not sure where she heard this but she can sing it as often as she wants.

No comments: