Friday, April 29, 2011

Garden Peek!

My cucumbers are OUT OF CONTROL!!!
The cucumbers are at the top of the picture and the bottom are my squash.  I can't believe how big these are getting!

My peppers are doing well, all four have started to bloom.

I'm getting a little excited about my watermelon, he is really starting to grow.

My strawberries are doing well still.  They are all starting to bloom and I think we will have some shortly after Mother's Day.


I'm a little surprised but our new peach tree is also producing.  They might not taste very good this year but we'll just have to wait and see.

Last but not least...

Can you see it???
That's right, I have my first tomato!!!!
Can you tell I'm a little excited?  I can't even eat the dang thing but I am so excited to see it grow!

No comments: